From: "Faisal Imtiaz" <fai...@snappytelecom.net>
To: af@afmug.com
Date: 05/06/16 04:59 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Contacts for fiber - Windstream, US Signal, Zayo

Do yourself a favor, get your quotes through a national agent.... much less
pain and better pricing....
and they can most likely get you a quote from all three..

I will suggest you have carrierfinder do this for you...

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street
Miami, FL 33155
Tel: 305 663 5518305 663 5518 x 232

Help-desk: (305)663-5518(305)663-5518 Option 2 or Email:
supp...@snappytelecom.net