All our 320s are in bridge mode. We have a fool customer who is irritating
me though, I need to isolate him from our network so I want to put it in
NAT mode, but I need to have him on a public IP so he can be identified in
complaints. Are there any known vulnerabilities in the 320 CPE I should be
aware of? the operator and admin account are disabled. Telnet and port 80
are enabled on the WAN.

also, how functional is the DMZ, will there end up being complaints that
some game doesnt work?