The temperature sensor location on a 6503/6506/6509 isn't really at the
'raw' air intake, so it's showing warmer than it should be, but yes that
cabinet gets warm...  It's a couple of hundred watts heat load in a
ventilated box. I would estimate the actual intake air temperature if you
were to measure it manually with a thermometer is 26-27C on the right side
of the 6503 as you're facing the front.

The parking garage is pretty much the ambient air temperature of the city
it's located in, but not exposed directly to sunlight.