We always kept our NOC temps around 72-74F... mainly because that would give us time if an A/C unit failed (or switched off due to power failure, etc.) to get physically to the NOC before temps reached above 100F (which did happen a few times in my 16 years). Servers start shutting down when the air intake hits about 105F. LOL

Travis