Yeah, that was about the only thing I could come up with as being the most
practical reason.... (e.g. when doing bgp on a CCR etc).
but even then the logic validity of this as a solution to the problem is
questionable, however giving the appearance of a possible solution... I will
buy that ..

But then again, I may be just splitting hairs...

:)

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street