The 450i has unique electrical needs on the timing port.  As a result,
pretty much anything other than the Rev I0 syncbox 12's won't work with it.

There are some other alternatives for the 450i coming, but they'll all have
their own GPS receiver.

-forrest

--
*Forrest Christian* *CEO**, PacketFlux Technologies, Inc.*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/fwchristian>  <http://facebook.com/packetflux>