Are there any wisp techs out of work who want to move to Alaska?

Willing to hire on a risk-free basis.

Paid airfare up and a return ticket back after 90 days if things do not
work out. OR, two airfare packages northbound for a "SO". Fair warning,
once you move the the little slice of Alaska in the Southeast where we are,
you won't want to go back to the rat race!

Fair wage. Willing to negotiate the inclusion of monthly rent as part of
payment package. Pay depends on experience.

Work involves basic network management, some installs, and client
troubleshooting, traveling on small aircraft to nearby communities we
serve, and most importantly, making things work the wisp way! Lots of
opportunity for advances.

This will be a really fun job for someone who is adventurous, with a lot of
new things to learn and see.

We treat our employee's very well, and look for employee's work hard to
help our company succeed in return.

Please feel free to email me off-list and I will answer all your questions.

--
David Kunat