I need a small enclosure to house a 1u 24 port patch panel (we normally
sick 3U minimum in a box)
this will need to allow for up to 48 cable entries if the whole thing were
populated. This is for the top of a grain elevator (will use the same set
up elsewhere)

We bring BBDGE up to it and terminate to the panel, then as we add radios
we just add the tail, we will bond the copper shields in here too. We do
individual 1/2 inch knockout entries.

It just needs to stand up in wind and sun, we will put all the holes in it.
I do meed to keep the weight down because it will probably end up mounted
to the site 1 1/2 inch conduit

Im looking for inexpensive (sub 200$) no removable gaskets for techs to
drop part numbers. I know all the vendors websites, Im looking for
something somebody else has used. It doesnt even have to be this same
design, just a cross connect box that we can change the top end tails
easily. need part numbers here