They are also a pretty bad company, been involved in a lot of activity of dubious morality. I wouldn't support them from a ethical perspective, although it doesn't particularly matter on a $6 hosting plan I guess.

On 5/26/2016 2:46 PM, Josh Reynolds wrote:
Goes down a lot.

On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 2:41 PM, Paul Stewart <p...@paulstewart.org> wrote:
GoDaddy? Cheap, works … etc

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Lewis Bergman
Sent: May 26, 2016 3:27 PM
To: Animal Farm <af@afmug.com>
Subject: [AFMUG] OT? AWS

Not to get to close to what some of you still do for a living....but I need
a web host and I was thinking AWS. I don't know why I was thinking AWS but I
was. I am setting up a static 6 page site and just need something simple I
can ftp a site up to.

I know Paul i the resident AWS guru but I was wondering if there are
opinions on the best way to go for this. I know how to run a Linux server,
Apache, etc. etc. I just don't want to anymore...sue me.

This is a stupid question but does anyone have an opinion you can back up
with some logical reasoning.

--
Simon Westlake
Skype: Simon_Sonar