I'm going to be doing a presentation for some solar industry installers a
couple of weeks from now.

I'd like to be able to include some pictures of the types of sites that
WISP's deploy solar and/or other alternative energy at so they get an idea
of what types of sites I'm familiar with.  I looked through my personal
collection and I don't see very many useful ones.   I expect most of these
installers are familiar with residential installs and the type of installs
my stuff is typically used with is, well, different.   The idea of putting
a solar array in the middle of nowhere with no access is likely foreign to
them.

So, if you have a off-grid solar and/or wind site (or on grid with solar
assist), and have some good pictures which you wouldn't mind sharing (and
which I'll share onward), I'd appreciate it if you could share them with
me.   Either on-list or off.    I'm looking more for site pictures than
installation pictures at this point (which is why I don't have very many.
Lots of detailed wiring pictures, not so much with the location).

If you include a brief description of where the site is and any challenges
(i.e. on the top of a 10,000 ft mountain in Montana without access 6 months
of the year) or story behind the site, I'd appreciate it.

Oh, and, I'm not just looking for middle of nowhere sites.   Even more
'accessible' and/or urban sites will be useful.

--
*Forrest Christian* *CEO**, PacketFlux Technologies, Inc.*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/fwchristian>  <http://facebook.com/packetflux>