On 5/26/2016 2:27 PM, Lewis Bergman wrote:
Not to get to close to what some of you still do for a living....but I need a web host and I was thinking AWS. I don't know why I was thinking AWS but I was. I am setting up a static 6 page site and just need something simple I can ftp a site up to.

I know Paul i the resident AWS guru but I was wondering if there are opinions on the best way to go for this. I know how to run a Linux server, Apache, etc. etc. I just don't want to anymore...sue me.

This is a stupid question but does anyone have an opinion you can back up with some logical reasoning.
Lewis,
 I am looking at digital ocean for doing some of our hosting.
May not be what your looking for though.