Great commercials. Bad everything else.

Midwest Internet Exchange

The Brothers WISP

----- Original Message -----

From: "Paul Stewart" <p...@paulstewart.org>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2016 2:41:37 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT? AWS

GoDaddy? Cheap, works … etc

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Lewis Bergman
Sent: May 26, 2016 3:27 PM
To: Animal Farm <af@afmug.com>
Subject: [AFMUG] OT? AWS

Not to get to close to what some of you still do for a living....but I need a
web host and I was thinking AWS. I don't know why I was thinking AWS but I was.
I am setting up a static 6 page site and just need something simple I can ftp a
site up to.

I know Paul i the resident AWS guru but I was wondering if there are opinions
on the best way to go for this. I know how to run a Linux server, Apache, etc.
etc. I just don't want to anymore...sue me.

This is a stupid question but does anyone have an opinion you can back up with
some logical reasoning.