From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Josh Luthman
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2016 3:04 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 802.3at Switch for PMP450i

Sure looks like it, but the 1091HH does not have a switch

https://www.streakwave.com/mmSWAVE1/Video/CMM4_Specs.pdf

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Fri, Jun 3, 2016 at 4:01 PM, Matt
<matt.mailingli...@gmail.com<mailto:matt.mailingli...@gmail.com>> wrote:
> Mikrotik rb2011 + Packetflux gig SyncInjector

What I am currently using.  Takes up to much space for this site.

Just remembered, standard switch won't output sync, brain took Friday
off.  Does the "Cambium 1091HH" support 48 and 24 volt gear?  Cannot
find it on Cambium website.  Awful expensive too.

Will be nice when Forest gets his new gadgets out.