what is an easy server to set up and get reports from for catching logs. I
set everything on centOS and dont know how to write simple scripts. Looking
for something I can point the 60 billion devices we only need to look at
logs on once every el nino and otherwise will forget about. If there is a
good webmin based module that would just tickle me like a fresh kitten