Since I came from a FSK background and then started in on the 450 platform I
am having a few issues troubleshooting customers on ePMP. In FSK and 450 you
can log into the AP pull up the Session Status tab and then scroll through
looking at the session counts, re-registrations, power levels and even see
the SMs that are idle. So if you are looking up a customer that "hasn't has
internet since Monday" and you see they went idle with only one session
count and a  -62 at the time. You can assume the power supply got damaged in
the storm Monday afternoon. A little on the phone support and they verify no
green light.  On the other hand now that the leaves are on the trees and
nice and thick we can scroll through the session counts and find customers
that have been up for 8 years that are now having issues with the tree
cover. 568 session counts in 24 hours. Yep best put them in the schedule and
get out at take a look.

So.. Where the heck do I find similar information in ePMP. I can't even find
if a session is idle.  I can find how many SMs have registered to the AP but
no specifics about which SM it was or if all the extras are one SM , guys
doing site surveys or a combo of both. So how are you guys troubleshooting
the ePMP platform? I feel blind using this stuff.

Best regards,

Brandon Yuchasz

GogebicRange.net

 <http://www.gogebicrange.net/> www.gogebicrange.net