Is hamming fruit like a Hamming code?

From: Lewis Bergman
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2016 12:29 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Building small GPON network

Damn. That was supposed to be self rape

On Thu, Jun 16, 2016, 12:28 PM Lewis Bergman <lewis.berg...@gmail.com> wrote:

  Wow. Not a single auto correct self tape on that and there were abunch of lew
hamming fruit.

  On Thu, Jun 16, 2016, 12:28 PM Lewis Bergman <lewis.berg...@gmail.com> wrote:

    I am not saying that clearfield was the cheapest or best. For a fiber
virgin they seemed to offer a good end to end solution that solved the issues i
knew nothing about and did so without a large capital investment in equipment.