I want Amy good at it but it was a passion in the ass. Bunches of midspan
splits seems to be a pita. I'd the place is small enough and small you are
just learning maybe do smaller fiber count so you have less cuts and just
run more.
But, chunk is the expert.  We opted to spend more on equipment/fiber and go
all tap so the maintenance wouldn't require splicing. But, to each his own.
It seems fiber isn't that much different than anything else. You can spend
as much as you want and to some extent you replace labor dollars with
equipment dollars and vice versa.  Then it becomes what route if equipment
and people you have and the incremental cost to do this job when you
already have all that.  e Didn't so we went tap.