Daniel,

I have the lowest Procera model which is the 7340 model which will do
1gbps. It was around $18,000 which included first year of signature updates
which is like $2500/year. Bought it through Powercode. I checked on ebay
and there always seems to be some used Proceras on there.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/Computers-Tablets-Networking/58058/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=procera

I wonder if they will let you buy a used one and then put a current license
on one. If so the cost to get into one would be drastically lower than what
I paid for a much more powerfull unit.