Seth,

Ok that makes sense, so if all the SM's are in the same 6 degree pattern on
the sector than there is no throughput benefit here at all over an existing
PMP-450 ap? Example, you have a sector on a road trying to cover all
clients along the road to the north, most clients will fall within probably
a 6 or 12 degree pattern so there isn't much benefit in this application at
all. :(