i have a sync injector that appears to be passing power to a 320 ap, but no
sync, the site monitor is not seeing it (this is a lightning site) there is
a green flash code, 1 flash, 5 flash repeating, i am getting the one second
pulse from the syncpipe, i changed the in/out on the serial to the
syncinjector. I dont have any spare packetflux parts with me for onsite
verification, so im just trying to decide whether to pull all three (site
monitor, syncinjector, and syncpipe) to bring back to test, or if that code
is an indicator of something in particular