One flash means the power to the first port is tripped.  The five flashes
means the same for the syncpipe ports.

You may want to remove all power sources from the units to see if it clears
the blink codes.   If they come back,  either you've got a failed unit,  or
failed radio and/or syncpipe and/or cabling.