Come on man, leak it!  You know you want to...

From: Jaime Fink
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2016 12:36 PM
To: SmarterBroadband ; af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Best 18Ghz radio on the market..

Geez, we get beat up for pre-announcing, and then people want to know what
we’re building when we don’t!  ;)

Safe to say with the strong interest and shipments of B11, it’s an area we
expect to expand to have more distance options beyond 11 GHz, but I can’t
really comment on which frequencies and timing at this point.

Cheers,

Jaime Fink • Mimosa • CPO & Co-Founder

On June 28, 2016 at 11:22:59 AM, SmarterBroadband (li...@smarterbroadband.com)