Can this do FCC standard channel sizes in 18 GHz?  Reading the spec sheet
it looks very nice, but ETSI channel sizes only, and one polarity in a 56
MHz wide channel at 4096QAM is nowhere near 1 Gbps.

In 2+0 yes, but then once you convert Euros to dollars and buy four radio
heads the cost is approaching the cost of an existing high capacity 1 Gbps
18 GHz product like the Exalt ExtremeAir (dual polarity 18 GHz 80 MHz wide
256QAM radio).

4096QAM