Seems like a questionable practice shipping product with beta firmware, unless
the product itself is still in beta.

For that matter, the whole “release candidate” designation is confusing.  Is
that like “presumptive nominee”?  It’s either released, or it’s beta.

From: Mathew Howard
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2016 10:25 AM
To: af
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] ePMP Force 200

Same here, we always update to the current stable firmware and load a template
on every radio before it leaves the office. It's odd they're shipping these
with an RC though... one of our guys asked me yesterday if he needed to update
one to 2.6.2 since it was already 2.6.2RC.

On Fri, Jul 8, 2016 at 10:01 AM, Josh Luthman <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>