Just one gotcha:  they use a T90 relay in these, and I've never seen a T90
relay rated over 28VDC (They switch high voltage AC just fine, but not
DC).  Plus most T90 relays have a high minimum load (0;5A or 1A), which may
not be a problem.

--
*Forrest Christian* *CEO**, PacketFlux Technologies, Inc.*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/fwchristian>  <http://facebook.com/packetflux>