I have around 10 or so new/revised products which will be shipping over the
next few months.  (4 of the ones in our backlog have just started shipping
the last couple of weeks, and others are coming off the pipeline shortly).

At least two of the coming products are intended to fix the lack of -48VDC
support.     One of which is the addition of a 5PDU for -48VDC (which is
able to be powered from the -48VDC power source so it doesn't need a base
unit).   The other one I can think of right now is there's a 6 channel
solid state relay coming as well.   Both will switch -48VDC at at least 3A.
  The PDU has a maximum-all-channels limit of I think 8A.   The SSR module
will not have this limit.

I can build a -48VDC PDU on the existing board:  To date I have not had any
customers ask me to do so once I have explained that this module would have
to be connected to a base unit, and rebooting or losing the power to the
base unit would result in all of the -48VDC loads attached to the PDU being
shut off during the power loss or reboot.   This is also the reason it is
not currently on the website as an option.

--
*Forrest Christian* *CEO**, PacketFlux Technologies, Inc.*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/fwchristian>  <http://facebook.com/packetflux>