Just note that only the connectorized radios with the on-board GPS support sync. I take it you mean the 110PTP radio is 1/3 the cost of the full GPS Sync connectorized AP. As others have said, yeah, you can upgrade the 110PTP from the 10 SM limit to the full 120 via license key.

We haven't bought any of the Sync radios for PTP simply because I want the low latency ePTP mode which doesn't sync anyway.