I am pretty sure I can't afford a short, dictionary word .com domain right now.. maybe one day when I can afford to buy a basketball team..

On 7/22/2016 9:22 AM, Darin Steffl wrote:
Sounds like you need to buy the ".com" domain Jaime and Simon :)

Not sure who owns it or how much they want but both of those .com domains are not active websites.