Lol

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone

----- Reply message -----
From: ch...@wbmfg.com
To: <af@afmug.com>
Subject: [AFMUG] OT: Movie Review
Date: Fri, Jul 22, 2016 4:32 PM

spoiler alert -
Sulu is gay!

From: Forrest Christian (List Account)
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2016 3:30 PM
To: af
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: Movie Review

IMAX is definitely cool if you end up in a 'real' IMAX
theatre.  Sadly they've diluted the brand by permitting smaller screens
under the IMAX name, AND there's no way to know for sure the IMAX screen size
you'll find.

And... no spoilers please.   I'm not watching it until likely
Sunday late, which is our preferred time to see new releases - it seems to be
one of the lowest-attended shows, other than perhaps mid-week.

-forrest

On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 3:23 PM, CBB - Jay Fuller <par...@cyberbroadband.net>