I just to bought a 1200 Watt bass amp..... Ran it at 1 on gain and 9 on
master... Bass vol at 6..half way on treble.... Lots of punch last night...
Never had so many people compliment my bass playing as yesterday!!!  I
bought for eq and tone control.... Listen to Kansas bass player...  From
Carry on. Album... That's what I try to get