2.4FHSS was a different beast, for whatever reason at distance it
penetrated better than 900mhz, maybe the higher power, maybe how the
frequency hopping worked, I dont know. just sucks it was 1.5mbps. 900mhz
failed 50% of the time where 320 would pick them up, and there were just
some that only worked on the FHSS, so we are stuck with 3 operational
systems that all suck.

A little more power will buy us some time with the 320 where we can deliver
a 3/2 and occasional 6/2 reliably until global warming...erpp climate
change, burns off all the trees and turns us in the midwest into a desert
and we dont have to worry about foliage or rain fade anymore