I'm not sure a ponzi scheme works very well if every single investor knows it's a ponzi scheme

On 8/3/2016 10:23 AM, That One Guy /sarcasm wrote:
Federal prison isnt that bad

but is it really a ponzi scheme if everyone invested knows what it is?

On Wed, Aug 3, 2016 at 8:43 AM, Simon Westlake <simon@sonar.software <mailto:simon@sonar.software>> wrote:

    Now there's a business idea. If we all do it, he could be the next
    Bernie Madoff. Just make sure I'm towards the top of the pyramid
    so I get my money out first!

    On 8/3/2016 8:41 AM, Chuck McCown wrote:
    Hey Travis,
    How about you manage some money for me.  I give you 20% of the
    realized gains but you agree to cover any losses?

    -----Original Message----- From: Travis Johnson
    Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2016 6:11 PM
    To: af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
    Subject: [AFMUG] Fitbit stock

    Well.... did anyone take my advice and buy Fitbit stock a month
    ago? You
    could have made 8% just today... that's 96% APR. :)

    Travis

-- Simon Westlake
    Skype: Simon_Sonar
    Email:simon@sonar.software <mailto:simon@sonar.software>
    Phone:(702) 447-1247 <tel:%28702%29%20447-1247>
    Sonar Software Inc
    The next generation of ISP billing and OSS
    https://sonar.software

--
If you only see yourself as part of the team but you don't see your team as part of yourself you have already failed as part of the team.

--
Simon Westlake
Skype: Simon_Sonar