I love index funds.

From: Paul Stewart
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2016 11:45 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Fitbit stock

The whole investment thing is made up of risk so what’s a bit more? ;)

I’m personally not a big fan of Fitbit stock – massive declines at each of its
first quarterly reports .. down 70% on 52 week high ….

Their sales model is very weak and filled with a lot of competition so don’t
see this stock going back a significant amount long term ..

Just one person’s opinion and with investments you’ll find a LOT of opinions…
some right, some wrong …

Paul