Not to that detail. Towers would be registered if they have a carrier on
them, but if they don't own the tower, it would be hit and miss and the FCC
does not require RF info to be submitted other than proof of coverage to
get/keep you license. They (used to) accept Carey curves for such proof. So
I wouldn't count on anything you find on that front to be very accurate.