The entire FCC Part 101 database and the FCC ULS database are available to
the public as pipe delimited CSV files inside a big .zip file. It's close
to 24GB in size.

I have a cron job that retrieves a complete copy of both and parses them
into an SQL database for local use with a client's internal systems.

There is no column in the ULS database for antenna downtilt. That would be
in the cellular companies' internal documentation. You can certainly
discover locations and tower sites, though of course everything that is too
short to require FAA clearance and an ASR registration won't be in the
database.