Circuit Vision ... pretty slick system....  Granit, used it previously - never
used the Oracle one ....  but CV way better than the iVUE platform we used in
my former employer.  I love these super large systems that are build for
specialized markets (ie. Telco) and when you are a technical call with them,  a
few common topics come up every time:

- email - "sir, you want a billing platform that can handle email delivery too?
 Wow, such a novel idea of sending out copies of people's bills via email ...
we'll have to figure out how much to charge you to build that support into our
state of the art project"

-IPv6 - "sir, that's pretty new technology and we haven't seen any requests for
it to date.  Once we hear from more customers who think they need this
technology we will begin looking at it with an estimated 4-6 years of
development time needed"

-Web Based - "so sir, let me get this correct.  You want to be able to open any
browser, perhaps from anywhere in the world, and be able to fully access our
system?  We built a specialized client for our platform that runs on Windows
(sometimes) - that is a much superior way to access any system like ours"

Yes, sadly I'm not making this stuff up ... paraphrasing definitely ...