last i looked at it there were all kinds of access mechanisms with snmpc.
we quit paying support for it on version 7 with an umlimited perpetual
license. the nodes are nice, drop them in any network and they called home,
you could monitor that network.

the web interface in that was really clunky java at the time, probably not
accessible with todays java issues, but man, you could do pretty much
anything you wanted with it with little learning curve, and huge api
options if you know that stuff

but its expensive. the last i checked last year, they would cut us a deal
to reactivate for 3600 dollars to upgrade to the newest greatest, but
perpetual licensing is no longer a thing I dont think