From: "Josh Baird" <joshba...@gmail.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Friday, August 5, 2016 7:53:10 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] network device map/wiki/management/database/documentation
system

In theory, Dude's network map is pretty cool. What is not cool is that it
sometimes consumes a massive amount of CPU on the routers themselves. I'm not
sure if this is a problem with Dude or a problem with the SNMP implementation
in RouterOS, but it's a showstopper for me. I have other NMS' that frequently
poll MT routers via SNMP and CPU usage does not spike.

Solarwinds has an excellent mapping tool, but it's obviously not free.

Josh