doing a free form media wiki sounds good in theory... and one only starts to
comprehend how much info one is missing when one starts to work with a more
regimented system... i.e. lots of boxes and related information to fill out...

we all do a good job of figuring things out...if you want a real test of the
quality of one's system documentation, take a green junior tech, put them in
front of the documentation and observe if they can figure it the required
information.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street