One more note, on the personal credit card side:

Chase is apparently about to release a new 'Chase Sapphire Reserve' credit
card with a much higher annual fee...  but so far sounds like it includes
things like:

3x points on travel/restaurants (instead of 2x),
1.5 cents per point when booking through the travel portal.
$300 annual travel credit - aka refund of travel expenses.
Complementary Lounge access
Complimentary in-flight

Depending on the fine print, this seems like it might be a better deal for
me than the sapphire reserve card - just because I end up traveling so
much.   The rumored annual fee is $450, but if you subtract the travel
credit, and subtract the additional 1% of earnings on travel/restaurants,
the cost of this card should actually be less for me.   If you don't travel
as much, then, well this card isn't for  you.

-forrest