our indoor cable, i cant remember what its called says its outdoor rated, i
dont know the math behind how its stuffed in the box, it looks like a
spider web, but pulls smooth as silk and fits through a 1/4 inch hole. with
the technical outdoor rating im comfortable having some exposed if the
surge suppressor cant be located on top of the penetration for transition
to the outdoor run. But if the dumbass tech stuffs it back in the box,
chuck the box, it takes hours to untangle it and you have to roll it up on
a spool anyway (apex 9 does have good spools, at least i think thats where
the spools are coming from.

split runs make things so much easier btw. This is off topic, but something
our techs never use that I gave them was the test cables, theyre the old
super pliable alvarion VL coils you got, this stuff is the absolute
greatest. But I put colored markers on it every ten feet and they have
three they can couple, the radio side has velcro to hold it to the tower or
whateve while youre testing. this way you just rough stretch your test
cable from the preferred mount point roughly along your path, count your
marks and now you know your outdoor run length, pull that much out of the
box at the van, do your terminations in the passenger seat in the comfort
of your AC or heat depending on weather, and youre good to go. We run the
test cable from the radio to a power source, at the power source theres an
air router with a nat/ip alias config that lets them be able to manage any
radio from their phone or laptop as well as access the network via dhcp,
slick time saving tools they never effectively use