Yes, but that is direct retail side, and that is most likely reflective of
internal policy.. (running server on a static IP)... thus getting a premium for
that type of use.

Bulk of the broadband providers are still in the $3 to $5 / ip range.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street
Miami, FL 33155