So, I get it. You guys are sitting around feeling so smug with your WISP.

We're talking about one of the largest and most powerful companies in
the world though. Do you really think they don't have some of the best
RF engineering talent in the world on their payroll?

They're not doing anything different than many of us have done, which
is evaluate the business case for each technology and pick the most
appropriate one for the application. If it was going to cost you a
couple hundred thousand just to cross an intersection, you'd be doing
the same thing too. It's the smart play.

At least they're not doing this in LEC style, which would mean "saying
they can't do it unless they receive federal subsidies".