I had a decommissioned and powered off LMG OMNI on a pole that also has an EPMP mounted to it. Lightening took out the Omni, as in bits of fiberglass were found around left over from the antenna. The EPMP sector 5' down the pole didn't even reboot. The EPMP along with all Backhauls at the site are powered with GIGE-POE-APC units. I didn't even know there was a strike until the people there told me about finding the bits of antenna around. I'm guessing the suppressors saved the rest of the equipment.