Principles do not allow me to use the web interfact.  Windows Live Mail forever!

From: Josh Luthman
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2016 5:18 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] WBMFG suppressor success story

If you use Gmail you could simply star it or label it in 0.37 seconds...

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 6:55 PM, Chuck McCown <ch...@wbmfg.com> wrote:

  Thanks Nate,
  I really should archive these stories.  I always say that every time and I
never do.  Wish I had saved all the photos over the years of this type of thing.

  -----Original Message----- From: Nate Burke