Depending on how you monitor your network setting the radios up so that you
can access them both when the link is down may be a bad thing. I use the
dude to monitor and if the link goes down you wouldn't get notification if
the remote radio was still accessible. This is how I do it:

/24 subnet (private 10.0.0.0/24)

.2 Router A
.3 Radio A
.4 Radio B
.5 Router B

If i need to get to radio B while the link is down i can disable the
interface and OSPF network for that interface on Router A and then log into
Router B and change the interface IP to .2. Then i can get to the remote
radio.

It takes a little bit more work but in my view is a whole lot easier to
keep track of IPs.