My wife just bought a sort of more cool looking wrist band from Fossil I think,
that tracks stuff.

I think it was less $$ and probably has a manly version.

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Simon Westlake
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2016 10:26 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Fit Bit

One thing to note is that if all you really care about is step tracking, you
don't even need the app, unless you buy the cheapest FitBit that doesn't have a
screen. Most of them have a screen that shows you your step count. You really
only need the app if you want to do any kind of stuff with the data (like
calculate calorie burn, sync to another app, share with your friends, etc.)