From: "George Skorup" <geo...@cbcast.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2016 8:06:55 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] freestanding 25g max height

I have a 40' 25g bracketed at about 15 feet at home. 70 mile TV antenna on top.
3.6 450 SM on a reflector right below that. It's stable.

On 8/29/2016 12:50 PM, Bill Prince wrote:

It's going to depend a lot on the wind load. If the load is light, I would go
with 2 10' sections above the last brace or guy. If the load is heavy, only
one. I would never go above 2.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>