Per Rohn specs 30 feet.

After 40 it starts getting very wobbly.  I would not want to climb a 40+ foot
unglued rohn, nor depend on it to outlast storms.

Justin Wilson
j...@mtin.net

---
http://www.mtin.net Owner/CEO
xISP Solutions- Consulting – Data Centers - Bandwidth

http://www.midwest-ix.com  COO/Chairman
Internet Exchange - Peering - Distributed Fabric