It has the FLDS (polygamists) from Southern Utah listed as a hate group too.  I
think the only folks they hate are the cops and the State of Utah trustee that
has taken away all their property.

From: That One Guy /sarcasm
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2016 10:08 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: Another interactive map

I saw it from an article about them officially making white lives matter a hate
group (no shit, you mean a group compromised primarily of white supremacists
and white seperatists with a mix of white nationalists is a hate group? no
way!) bit splc is pretty much a hate group anymore anyway, thats why all
federal agencies have removed the links to them